Saturday, January 8, 2011

Holiday Happenings

This holiday season was a fun and bustling one!!  We were lucky to have spent a lot of quality time with friends and family. 

Quade cousins






Cousin Max

Karsyn & I


Tillee and Clayton


Muffett girls

Grandma & Grandpa Muffett

The girlies in front of the tree...Yes, Tillee is elbowing Quincee!

the stockings

Carrie & I with the apron she made for me!  Love it!

Amber in her Christmas hat... picked out by Tillee

Angi photographed by Tillee in the Party Palace

Quincee, Natalie, and Tillee at Clarkes Christmas program
Ben,  Mom, & I
Littlest Pet Shop 3 Game found in their stockings
Santa brought Tillee some Zoobles

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas season.  Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful pictures to see!!!! I feel like I'm sharing the holidays with everyone. The girls are adorable and growing up so fast. Looks like they had a wonderful Christmas. Miss ya.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete