10 things you don't know about Judy:
- She was born in Fresno, CA
- She married my dad when she was 16, and my dad credits her wisdom to the fact that they bought their house on 5th Street.
- She makes a mean Mississippi Mud, and won't share the recipe with the family, especially Tammy Wease :)
- She loves Goodwill, and gets some amazing deals there.
- She would do absolutely anything for her family, she is so generous and selfless.
- She worked at Big Burger Drive-in for 25+ years, she was 14 or 15 when she started. Tons of people still remember her from there. Not a day goes by when I work that I am not asked "How is your mom doin?"
- Everyone admires Judy for her determination, strength, sense of humor, generosity, go-get 'em, say it like it is nature.
- She is an excellent baker: cookies, pies, dilly rolls, etc. are made to perfection. Her snickerdoodle recipe is legendary.
- She won't touch the computer.
- She nicknamed my husband "Muffy" which he has now lived with for almost 20 years. He tried to talk her out of it, but there is no arguing with Judy!
- She is the queen of joke presents!
Ok, that is 11, but I couldn't leave out the joke presents.
|My Mom and Dad|
I love you,